04 Aug Going Beyond the doves: Planning the perfect wedding
Do you know that there are many more ways to plan a fantastic wedding than releasing the doves; having a beachside wedding; going vintage; going rustic, or just planning your wedding the way other brides that you know typically do. Do you know that you can plan your wedding to reflect your personality, your dreams, and your hopes?
Do you know you can make your day all about yourself, your tastes and your preferences?
Attend a great wedding show
Bridal/wedding shows typically bring in a huge number of wedding vendors to put on a showcase for couples planning their weddings. This is a great opportunity to talk with several vendors, including gown designers, decorators, cake designers etc. face to face. When you attend a show like this, you get to discuss your vision with the people who understand and have the expertise to make that vision come to life.
If you are planning your wedding anytime soon, you should definitely attend The Enchanting Bridal Show, Sacramentoâ€™s largest bridal show of the fall. A typical wedding show, but not so typical in the fact that it brings together only the areaâ€™s finest wedding professionals, here are some other great reasons why you should attend The Enchanting Bridal Show:
- An exclusive sneak peek at upcoming wedding trends;
- Thousands of dollars in prize giveaways;
- Fashion shows with professional hair and makeup artists;
- Fashion shows highlighting amazing never-before-seen-dresses;
- An inspirational gallery to spark incredible ideas;
- DIY sessions to learn how to create wrap your own bridal bouquet and make and take with you boutonniere;
- A groom dance off competition to win a honeymoon getaway;
- A custom bridal tote for every attending bride to be;
- Food and cake samplings;
- Live music in the courtyard;
- A complimentary issue of Sac Bride & Groom;
There is a wealth of wedding planning information available online. Right there at your computer, you can gain access and get enlightened by many fantastic wedding ideas. You may want to set www.enchantingbridalshow.com as a favorite page if you are planning a wedding. When you visit our website, you can sign up for our newsletter which gives you insider information about the wedding industry. Here are some other benefits to visiting our website often:
- It is Sacramentoâ€™s leading Exhibitor Directory
- You get to win tickets to our wedding show. You can also save money on tickets to the show.
- Exciting show updates
- Access to special deals from local vendors
- You can also become a fan at facebook.com/enchantingbridalshow, Twitter: @enchantingshow
Here are some interesting facts about wedding planning you should know:
- The average brides spends 9.5 hours a week planning her wedding.
- The average Sacramento, CA wedding costs $36,990
- A lot of brides are exhausted physically and mentally, immediately after their wedding
Here are some advantages to attending our wedding show/allowing experts do the work for you:
- You cut down on the average hours you spend planning your wedding and focus a little more on pampering yourself so that you feel and look your best on the D-day.
- While you may not get your wedding for cheaper than the average $36,990, whatever money you spend is well spent, as you get only top service.
- You get to be in the best of shapes, physically and mentally, are on a good platform to start living happily ever after.
Some Amazing Vendors from our past and present shows:
FInd more on our exhibitor directory at http://www.enchantingbridalshow.com/directory/