Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
By entering the ticket giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS IN THE USA WHO ARE GETTING MARRIED IN OR NEAR SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA AND WHO HAVE REACHED EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AS OF AUGUST 15, 2018.
SPONSOR / PRIZE PROVIDER: Enchanting Bridal Show
These sweepstakes will run at various times so please check the date on the sweepstakes main page when entering.
The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
HOW TO ENTER:
You may enter the ticket giveaway by completing and submitting the form from the sweepstakes page or on the Enchanting Bridal Shows Facebook page. By entering this sweepstake you agree to be bound by the Sweepstakes Official Rules.
All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of Enchanting Media. Enchanting Media will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. Your entry must be submitted within the Entry Period or it will be deemed void. Enchanting Media reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice.
Multiple entries are not permitted.
- ONLINE ENTRIES. The winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook page from which the like was made. The authorized Facebook account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook account by an Internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or website, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the sweepstake, or for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. If this sweepstake or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the sweepstake, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsors sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstake is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: Â The sweepstake is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of June 7, 2018. Also; must be getting married in or around the Sacramento California area. Within 30 miles. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after August 31, 2016, were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this sweepstake; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of Enchanting Media will select the winner randomly. The winner will be selected and notified the day after the Sweepstakes ends. The winner(s) will be notified by Facebook post and Facebook Messenger. In the event that Enchanting Media cannot reach the winner within three (3) days after it attempts to notify the winner, Enchanting Media will consider sweepstakes forfeited according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Enchanting Media will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must:
- Pick up the prize on September 16th, 2018 between 8 AM and 3 PM
- ENTRY PERIOD: Various times, dates and entry periods, please refer to dates on sweepstakes page that you’re entering.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Enchanting Media reserves the right to terminate the sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsors reasonable control impairs the integrity of the sweepstake as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the sweepstake. Â By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Sweepstakes Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the sweepstake.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the sweepstake, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Enchanting Media, Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a Sponsor Entity) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this sweepstake, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this sweepstake, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, Enchanting Media and all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the sweepstake; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above. By entering the sweepstake you give Enchanting Media the right to distribute your email address to its affiliates for promotional use and marketing use.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of California without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.